Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

We can't go back no more, but I suppose we can go wherever we please.
Well, really glad I cracked into the manga after checking out the meh Anime version of this. This has been fantastic.

One crazy bit of foreshadowing way back in Chapter 112 when Shirou, Dadpire and Kuromine are gaming it up.

Dadpire gets rather upset that he has to help beat up a giant demon thing that appears to resemble his daughter in his eyes. It only gets a passing comment by Kuro. Reliving a bad memory and seeing a possible bad future aren't you buddy? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

Hey Tarage, quite a bit back in the thread you recommended Komi-San. It and Jitsu have been my absolute favorite to read. Got anymore similar recommendations?

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

Indiana_Krom posted:

So I've been lurking in the irc channel for at least the last year or so, and some months ago someone posted a few pages from Komi-san wa Komyusho desu which I bookmarked. I ended up reading all the available chapters this weekend, definitely a good read for Jitsu wa Watashi wa fans. Although I suppose it actually has more in common with Angel Densetsu than it does with Jitsu wa...

So thanks whoever posted those.

Lies. Komi dropped a "Truth is" in one of the latest chapters.

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

Spoiled myself a bit on the RAWs of the first Shuukan Shounen Hachi. (I can't read any of it though).

Cannot wait for it to be translated. Face game is still good.

Also can't wait for more Bird Cafe. Gone through what was done a year or so ago twice already. It is adorable.

• Locked thread