Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

I kinda want the ending to be that Shirayuki is like "SEE EVERYONE? SHE'S A VAMPIRE! HAHAHAHA SHE'S A MONSTER, FEAR HER" and the entire school being like "uh, we experienced a floating castle and fought off demonic little principal copies on crows and ravens and then watched a dude fight and purify his demon teacher and then rescue her on a loving pegasus, and that was like six months ago, this is sort of... not a big deal."

"Oh hey, do you remember that time there was a running ninja battle in the hallway over love?"

"Oh, or the time the old principal held a contest for natto and she made the water run UPstream?"

"Or, hey, you know, the Student Council President has been like the same woman for twenty years."

"Plus all those times that woman kept showing up and doing perverted poses and stuff, like, literally out of nowhere."

"Hey, on the subject of perverted poo poo: Shimada. Just... Shimada."

Shirayuki just stands there getting more and more flustered as the student body just destroys her entire plan and worldview right in front of her by being so jaded to all this they just give absolutely not a single loving poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

STAY SAFE MAGICAL GIRL☆AKALYN
i'm akari

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Best manga. Best. loving. Manga.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

gently caress you, you're crying, and so am I.

Thanks, Tarage-san and co., for all your hard work.

MY MONSTER SECRET IS I LOVED THIS MANGA.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

I have a lot of favorite moments, but I think my most favorite right now:

• Locked thread