Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I just now discovered this series. Jesus Christ, what a page to leave off on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Yes. Give me all of the love comedy shows.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
What an odd-looking... figurine.

I really like Shiro's title as one of the school's legends.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I really want more chapters featuring Kuromine's buds. They're pretty great.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
As long as they handle Youko's accent well, I'm okay with pretty much any title.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I'm pretty okay with Aizawa being voiced by Great Mazinger, all things considered.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I want to reserve judgment until I see the actual show, but man, those really just look like they came from a generic harem show to me.

Edit: Like someone heard "harem show with a vampire love interest" and just adapted based on that sentence

DoubleDonut fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Apr 9, 2015

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Cake Attack posted:

i don't really care about the designs in the adaptation

Same, but if they adapt it badly otherwise re: jokes, writing, tone then I will also complain about the designs.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Monsieur Mango posted:

It's just anime titties. Since when did this board became the bastion of Christian conservatism?

Some people are uncomfortable with a manga that explores the merits of having sex with a horse girl.

Also, uh, is this your first time on ADTRW Something Awful or what

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Every time I look for manga on Amazon it tells me I should buy Monster Musume so I think monsters are just in right now

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Libluini posted:

Yeah, but just one time I would like to read a story like this were the relationship advances into an actual relationship and then continues into this new wonderland of potential jokes instead of just ending. I've seen comics were this romance-status quo bullshit continued for something like 36+ volumes and after some point I experienced serious romance fatigue and had to stop.

You're pretty much looking at My Love Story, Bonnouji, and not a whole lot else, then

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

CommissarMega posted:

I dunno, I think she sounds all right. It's Kuomoto-sensei who doesn't seem, well, gangsta enough.

Also her clothes are a really bad color

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I want Aizawa to get together with someone :(

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Very powerful faces this chapter.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
It's actually two new chapters - 89 and 90. Don't miss 89 or 90 won't completely make sense.

Edit: Dammit, JosephWongKS! Don't edit while I'm posting!

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Terper posted:

Mikan gets Oka, Akari gets Sakura once he's actually an adult, and Aizawa gets Shiho.

This is my solution.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Change the future because it has to be Shiho/Aizawa

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

ZiegeDame posted:

He wants to date Akari.

Ah, so he's especially intelligent

Adbot