Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!
I picked this up because a friend recommended it and was surprised to find a thread for it. This is a really fun, charming series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

Chapter 30 is up too.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

He was just thinking about what he'd be like as a parent. I doubt she's his daughter though, probably a more distant descendent if I had to hazard a guess. Alternately maybe Kuromine's family isn't so "perfectly normal," but I wouldn't actually like that option.

I was wondering when she was going to show up because you can see her on the cover of the 6th volume, didn't expect it to be so soon.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm a bit surprised they went with Rin being his granddaughter. That's close enough to him that she definitely knows who her grandmother is, especially with him still alive and all.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

Still waiting for the principal to meet Rin, though by now she must know all about Rin.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

Two new chapters.

Still cute, still dumb.

e: For whatever reason chapter 41 is not currently on batoto, it'll probably be reuploaded soon but you can just grab it from http://underdogscans.wordpress.com/

Desuwa fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Sep 23, 2014

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

Bakanogami posted:

her grandmother on her other side, to keep it a mystery. Rather than it being revealed that Mikan gets together with Kuromine, it'll be revealed that she's guaranteed not to get together with him.

That would be a bit too mean-spirited for this manga. I'm betting on Rin just calling all of Asahi's close friends granny instead. That or the split timeline thing.

dublish posted:

Looks like batoto's also got the cover for volume 8, with another new character.

I can't wait for her to get introduced. She's pictured holding one of the principal's horns which can only mean fantastic things are in store for us.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

Booke posted:

To be honest, I was expecting Rin to be a little bit later down the family tree so that eventually she would have all of the girls' blood in her so that when they test out different ways to prove who ends up with him, she fails (or passes) each one. Like doesn't like garlic, changes when looking at the moon, hiding horns under...something.

I was hoping for something like that too, though I hadn't thought of the idea of her having something from everyone. I guess it's really a tradeoff between that and whether she personally knows Asahi which makes things like her riding on his shoulders or the "sleep with me" gag possible.

That said this manga has yet to disappoint me so I'm not too worried.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

Betting one of them stands up and falls into the other, leading to the bite.

Also betting the same thing happened with her parents.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

This was unexpected.

:woop:

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

Not what I was expecting.

Substantially better than I was expecting.

I should stop being surprised by this series.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

There are studies showing that when you're reading a story that you've had spoiled you pay more attention to it and tend to get more enjoyment out of it, so it's not an unreasonable position to take.

That being said, people who want to be spoiled can always seek out spoilers but people who don't have to dodge every spoiler because it might be a spoiler from an untranslated chapter instead of the current one. Just control yourself or find somewhere else that's more receptive to talk about it. Don't go deciding how other people want to enjoy it.

Desuwa fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Mar 6, 2015

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

drat, all three of them got savaged by the style change. If this is indicative of the final quality the anime will work as an ad for the manga and nothing more. That would be depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

Last chapter was really iffy for me but this one was perfect.

I, too, forgot Kuromine had a sister. It's honestly weird, and refreshing, for a manga or anime to ignore a little sister and not have a constant stream of "onii-chan"s.

• Locked thread