Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
That was both hilarious and adorable. Adoreious? Hilarable? Anyway it was definitely one of those things. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
"So, How'd the thong look?" :laffo:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

"What is this, a depiction of Hell!?"

Yes, yes it is. So many great moments that I don't even know where to start. :allears:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

CommissarMega posted:

New chapter's up.

It seems our heroine might not be quite as dumb as we thought, though everyone's still cute.

Ahahahahaha! That "confession" from Shiragami, to go along with the boxing analogies this chapter: CROSS COUNTER!!!

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

Jesus christ what an incredible chapter

It was just beautiful.

The rotten choco-banana reaction. :allears:

"No truces then. Most... Unfortunate." :magical:

"Hmph... ♡" :magical:

It's all just :magical:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

ainsoph posted:

I've read this chapter 3 times and it just keeps getting funnier every time I look at it.

Shirogami getting miss notes from dud choux over and over. :allears:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Welp, I guess we know why the principal is careful around Akari. :stonklol:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Ethiser posted:

That face!

Shiragami's dad? :3: :lol:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I like how when Shirogami's dad finds them in the doorway, as he kneels there in shock one of his little bat bros is just sort of patting him on the shoulder with it's wing like "It's gonna be ok man, I feel ya." :kimchi:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

chumbler posted:

Truthism - Welcome to the world of idiots.

God drat! I came here to post that too! :argh:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Fanservice chapter in my Truthism?

It's more likely than you think.

Disgusting, how are they allowed to publish such smut?!?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Rangpur posted:

I was encouraged to come here via the Anime of the Year thread. Before I begin reading, I must know: is this school life comedy a mostly male cast doing homoerotic things, or a mostly female cast doing suggestive but still safely heterosexual things? Neither is a deal breaker I just like to know what I'm getting into in advance

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

That was the best board game. :allears:

Oh god, another demon. :ohdear:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Covok posted:

That's an easy one to answer: because they don't do anything creepy like sexualize her or try to play her up as moe.

Yeah, only she herself tries to do that! ...and fails miserably! :haw:

BTW the new character is the best character just like all the other characters. :allears:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Darth Walrus posted:

Where is this from, anyway?

One of the volume covers, iirc.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Revolver Bunker posted:

I just started reading this and its amazing in so many ways. I just finished with the sports day festival. All the characters are great, there's not one character that isn't cute and dumb. :allears:

You have a lot to look forward to, it only gets better and more ridiculous as it goes on. Let us know when the biggest set of horns ever shows up, it's the best chapter. :allears:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

khy posted:

Why did I start reading this now that I've started I can't stop

Welcome to the world of idiots. :laugh:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

OMG YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!

Literally started laughing, clapping and cheering at my desk, everyone in the house thinks I'm weird but I don't caaaaareeee~! :allears: :getin: :holy:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Oh My God.

Bury me with Oka and the Principal, cuz I just died laughing. :allears:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I will show you fear in a handful of waifus...

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

That was great. Where does Aizawa keep all those ice cream cones? :kimchi:

DrSunshine posted:

I am actually really proud of Kuromine. He actually picked up on the hints and went after her after she chickened out the first time. Not every harem/romance comedy protagonist would do that! Good man, Kuromine. :)

Ahh, I can't really decide who to root for! I like all the potential couples, they're all cute+dumb!

Yeah, that was really brave and cool of him. Harem protagonists often freeze up in situations like that so it was really nice to see Kuromine do what needed to be done to help Aizawa. :3:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Zeruel posted:

This conversation is haram.

Yeah, none of this dumb argument is kosher.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Like others have said it's got a lot of fan service but it's also pretty great at the comedy thing. It's sort of silly and childish that people get tied up in knots about sex being a subject that can come up in anime, it comes up all the time in other media and gets way more leeway there than it gets here for some reason. Sex and eroticism is frequently funny, deal with it.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

It'll be ok Youko! :sympathy: :cry:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

cyrus_zane posted:

Is this not the greatest rom-com ever made? Those rumors, this whole new side to a character we've known since chapter 1 (Sakura-san), the shameless manipulation of one's own newspaper for personal benefit, the principal's god level timing when it comes to adding fuel to the fire, and those feels. Oh god those feels :(

I feel that trying to analyze whether it's "The Best" within its genre is missing the point.

It's just really good. :shobon:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Just watched the first ep of the anime, I'm pretty underwhelmed. I feel like they got the voices for lots of the characters wrong and it just lacks the comedic timing of the manga, I'll keep watching but only because the manga itself gets better and better so I'm hoping for the same thing in the anime. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

That was the best. :3:

• Locked thread