Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

icantfindaname posted:

Doesn't Truthism work on two levels though, with Kuromine's inability to lie?

No, Truthism is a stupid non-word and My Monster Secret is better. Not great, but better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
It justified itself by his constant inability to understand what the hell a pervert is.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Xelkelvos posted:

Youko's mom is the only girl in this series who is cute, but not dumb

Karmic balance of this fact is what made her dad become a girl that is cute and dumb.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
That's really unfair.

It's softcore a lot of other fetishes too!

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
There was a throwaway line in there that leads to the obvious conclusion of Shima being the werewolf that sent the message, and thus his girl side and her dude side being the ones that have a kid. It's suitably embarrassing enough to not want to talk about it to a kid in the future, still involves her and Shima, and maintains a pure timeline where Shima never really scores. But watch it be something even crazier. I'm just happy I'm reading something amusing where that premise could even be possible.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
Well you spoil bits on the current chapter generally if it just came out, so the fact that another werewolf wanted to go to the fireworks is technically talking about the current chapter.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Inflammatory posted:

are we sure that wasn't shiho, though?

She got asked to go in the first place *because* another werewolf had asked, is the thing. She'd put the fireworks out of her mind before then because that's evidently where things go down with Shima, then Shiragami asked them to go because a werewolf sent in a request to the help box, which reminded everyone of the fireworks and the fact poo poo goes down there. So there's another werewolf out there, and nominally she ends up with "Shima", which starts at the fireworks festival. Seeing as he's human filth and he could literally cure cancer and end all conflict on the planet and still be scum, it's best to hope there is another character in the mix. Otherwise: Bad End.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Agronox posted:

Hmm, some stalkers on page 6. Watch out!

God drat it

And I usually check for them too.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
Yeah, compared to all the crazy occult bullshit the fact that Shimada keeps getting released from police custody is the biggest horror of all.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
The Charismatic Female Pervert II is....powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

FriggenJ posted:

Shrugging guy is MVP of this comic.

He just sort of wanders through life doing awesome poo poo and experiencing zero of the cute/dumb consequences that the others do, he's living the dream.

• Locked thread