Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
I love how main dude's inability to lie was being discussed like a page ago, and then it pops up in this chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT posted:

Here's a less bendy version, for those interested: http://i.imgur.com/WCoHbKk.jpg

Jesus, it's Lot and the purge of Sodom.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

:confused: Wait, could you explain this allusion? I get the Bible story, vaguely (I wasn't raised in a Christian background, so what little I have is from cultural osmosis), but I don't see how it connects!

Just like RadicalR said: don't look behind you :stare:

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011

this

is NOT the face of a COOL BEAUTY

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
This manga is :perfect: and I hope that the anime can at least manage to capture some part of its greatness so my brothers can witness it.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
A chou...to surpass Russian chou...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
Jesus, even the REEEEEMIIIIIIIIX is funny as gently caress

• Locked thread