Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deliciouscesium
Apr 10, 2012

DaveWoo posted:

Yeah, it's a pretty fun comic.

I lost it at this image, especially with the lead-up before it.

Just finished the recent chapter, and I was so happy to see the glasses make Nagisa Aizawa confess . It felt like pulling teeth waiting for an awkward moment of that caliber to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deliciouscesium
Apr 10, 2012
I love the directions this story goes in. Oh yeah, vampires can turn into fog. Wait...this fog smells like alcohol. :drac:

Deliciouscesium
Apr 10, 2012

jrdbnta posted:

Glorious.

How does this manga keep one-upping itself? I thought the story had a perfect encapsulation with "Welcome to the world of idiots" until I saw that page.

Deliciouscesium
Apr 10, 2012
My school trip was never this good. I think this was what I just read. Oh no! Apocalyptic weather stopped the school trip. It's weakness is people being uninteresting. Here comes Koumoto-sensei. We're saved!

Deliciouscesium
Apr 10, 2012
Club Glasses. The Perry Bible Fellowship comic that never was. :allears:

• Locked thread