Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I could barely keep up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

hosed up

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Every page was perfect.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

...Maybe.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

CommissarMega posted:

I can't read a dang thing, anything there we should keep an eye out for?
Well, other than Youko's smugface, we have a date of 6/20 which I assume is when the anime starts airing??

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Chapter 79 and the Volume 9 Omake.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

cyrus_zane posted:

Ok I'm calling it now. Next chapter the mini principal steals her external unit and runs around in it like a crazy person. Whenever this manga starts to appear serious it is merely setting up for some crazy hilarity.

It does treat the more serious romantic aspects with... uh, I don't want to say respect? But he lets them flow without interrupting them with jokes at inopportune times. We'll see Aizawa mess up her words and actions and it'll be hilarious, but the actual confession will probably be appropriately serious. As will his rejection.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Least consequential anime news yet! The OP will be done by Minmi, the woman who sings the Samurai Champloo ending theme.

I'll take my early victories where I can find them.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Egg on your face when it becomes ADTRW anime of the year, much like Devil is a Part-Timer

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper posted:

Least consequential anime news yet! The OP will be done by Minmi, the woman who sings the Samurai Champloo ending theme.

I'll take my early victories where I can find them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSFy4Db1RQ4

The opening without vocals. Full release is the 22nd of July, a couple weeks after the show begins airing.

Terper fucked around with this message at 09:49 on May 25, 2015

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

So turns out it might be the ED, not the OP. Whatever.

Here's chapter 80!

Good for you, Aizawa. :unsmith: That was a phenomenal confession.

Terper fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Jun 1, 2015

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Yona is a shoujo harem and it is hella good.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The Citizen Kane of manga

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

All the other characters are too dumb + cute to notice how dumb + cute Kuromine is

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

It was funny and all but dammit I'm way too invested in the love lives of these dumb kids to be able to deal with filler right now

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

And the Principal with the finisher!! was the best part.

This was a good chapter.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Actual, no joke, new chapter this time.

In a way, it did go back to square one, just like Asahi said. But in a pretty cute way. :unsmith:

Terper fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jun 30, 2015

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

So should there be a new thread for the anime, or

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Artificer posted:

Wait the anime has started already?

Tommorow.

Jitsu wa watashi wa an anime is a good title

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Harry posted:

You guys need to go back and read the first chapter or two if the blandness of the first episode caught you off guard.

It wasn't the content itself, it was how it was presented and paced in the anime that I didn't like.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

gently caress me that was great.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Covok posted:

Great chapter, but it only makes me wonder if we're reaching the end.

I believe the raws are at what, 110-120 chapters?

So no.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Aizawa had her chance and squandered it a year (two years?) ago. It was she who made the wrong decision.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Me, reading this chapter

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Remembered to vote 5 to commemorate, congratulations to Asahi and Youko and I wish them all the best.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Wittgen posted:

This chapter is great, but the translation is kind of terrible at points. "Just trying to make myself look taller" doesn't really make sense. The original phrase can mean that, but it can also idiomatically mean pushing oneself.

The official release is out now.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Mikan gets Oka, Shiho gets Sakura, and Aizawa gets Shima.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Okay, yes, but Shiho and Sakura would be cute.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

chumbler posted:

That's all, folks ☆

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'd say that's more Koumoto's deal. Karen's a connection to Youko's parents' time in the school, plus she had that chapter with Aizawa's brother.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

RIP.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Actually, everyone's purpose in this manga is to get clowned by Akane. Rename it "Jitsu wa Watashi wa The Principal".

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Chapter 88!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Oh my god, the last page of chapter 90. I'm dying.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I'll also admit I really thought Nagisa was leaving. I have No Idea Why I thought that, but I was convinced.

Terper posted:

It keeps setting up these "Oh man, drama!" pages and I fall for them EVERY TIME, I'm so used to stupid tonal shifts in my stupid manga. Love you, Truthism, you never let me down.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

New chapter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

And an omake.

• Locked thread