Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Pervearth is inspired, I like it a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Well, she's a vampire

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The return of the Sports Festival!!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Mikan and Aizawa being BFFs is great :3:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I hope the next chapter is just chapter 80-81 in terms of panel layout again

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I've read so many good age gap romance manga so that I too have become a sennin and can deflect the 'hrm' parts

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Taiyou no Ie and Love so Life are two of the better ones. Both are not so focused on the romance itself but the idea of family. Taiyou no Ie is more 'sad' since it deals with families splitting apart due to death or divorce (still very upbeat and funny), and Love so Life is more diabetes because of the twins the main character looks after, though still has some bittersweet moments.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

Kuromine is that one yokai that brings good fortune to everyone around him, but he doesn't know it

He's made three girls cry*

*Shiho didn't cry but her heart cried out

e: Rejecting her also made her pursue Shima through the cruel hand of fate and no doubt will she shed many tears over that

Terper fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Oct 27, 2016

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

It turns out Oka finds actual happiness with Mei and they live happily ever after

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The manga's final chapter will be out December 8.

Of course, we still have plenty to catch up on. Still, the end is in sight.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I will.

This is the tweet.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

She started caring more about how she came across to people/humans after she started caring for them.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45oGosBiXdY

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

So when Drark called Kuromine the most popular man in the magazine, is that a reference to his status as harem protagonist, the result of a popularity poll, or just a joke?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVobeSPR7U4

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

Uh, please, if we're using chrono trigger music, this is the proper final battle music

I feel the Lavos scream is a more appropriate reaction to our villain.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I love my princi pal

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

She'll transform back into her Chapter 1 self

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Genjirou is such a good character oh my god

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Jesus loving Christ the Plot Twist

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

oddly enough i think genjirou is my favorite character in this manga

He's a really loving good character. He's got the design, the backstory, the growth, the depth, the faces, and the relevance to the main story.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

SpacePig posted:

I hope the last panel of this manga is Asahi being bad at old maid with his daughter.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

My favorite chapter (i mean unless something extraordinary happens in these last ones I think it will remain so) is still the early April one. What a ride.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I cried my own tears.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I love this manga. Thank you so much Tarage and your whole team for your incredible effort in bringing it to us reliably and with great quality. It's been a couple of wonderful years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The hut in the middle of the mountains is a classic. Aizawa's confession (and the following chapter) were great. The first kiss. The confession. April's First. SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. The graduation speech.

But god drat if the meteor isn't the one that sticks out in my mind the most. LET'S SAVE THE WORLD.

• Locked thread