Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

New chapter is up!

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/262608/jitsu-wa-watashi-wa_v4_ch27_by_underdog-scans

The faces, oh sweet sugar beets, the faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Quote is not edit.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Racing for Burgers, racketeering with Burgers and dreaming of world peace with Burgers, truly the Burger is deserving of being considered a proper title and is the cause and cure of the world's ailments.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Someone needs to compile all of these reaction faces. They're just too good to not be used.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

SpazmasterX posted:

The english equivalent is called a "tumblrite".

But you see, a Chuuni sounds endearingly annoying like the kid who believes he's the Chapter Master of the Blood Ravens. While a tumblrite sounds like a person who has no idea what politics and common sense are.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Guys I have bad news. Underdog, the guy who practically does most of the work is going to stop if he doesn't get some help.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Who knows, maybe the author would make her move on and she will find one of mc's friends to be someone to check out. Okay that may be a stretch but I have faith in this manga.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Kuromine is a man's man. Able to fend off the hordes of principals, all to protect a piece of candy given to him by Shiragami. Also that panel where Shiragami pulls her hat on her head with a blush and stutter, that was really cute.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Dec 13, 2014

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I never knew I wanted Araki to draw stands for Truthism so much now.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I'm laughing like an idiot right now. I shouldn't be this excited over the two kissing in a manga. Yet here I am, acting like I just saw a two headed unicorn.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Everyone does believe his PTSD face though.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Lecherous friend worst friend, making her cry like that.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

HellCopter posted:

Monster Musume was (is?) consistently reaching the #1 spot on the New York Times bestselling manga list.

This and VR has made this year simply magical :allears:

Annointed fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jul 6, 2015

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

New chapter on /a/ FINALLLYYYYYYY!!!!!!! At the same time :smith:.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Just wait until the next chapter comes out. It's ... freakin' great. We'll try not to let there be too much lag between the two chapters.

I'll be hyped. Also as a guy who browses /a/ specifically for your guys' tl threads, sorry about all the drama that occurred over the past several months. I wouldn't want that on anybody.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Cake Attack posted:

someone post a link, geez

here ya go

http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/127996560#top

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Agreed. Though the one thing that really keeps eating me is that they shortened everyone's skirts. WHY.

For the BD sales. Please don't make me elaborate.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
:woop:
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
:woop:
It's everything I wanted and more!!!

Why am I being so giddy about two fictional characters confess with no bullshit and the manga doesn't end?

Annointed fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Jul 19, 2015

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

This manga is too good for me, having relationship progress past first base and stil manage to churn out hit after hit, it's so great.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Wat

Well that's out of the blue

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

The future does not wish to refuse change.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Everyone knows each other's secrets and are okay with it.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

loving in public.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Covok posted:

gently caress. That's grim. I'm assuming you meant kidnap literally and that the money was stolen literally.

None of that was a figure of speech. That all actually happened.

http://pastebin.com/QX2RihUc

Here's one timeline of whole shebang. Language aside, it's accurate.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Sakurada better pull some Fist of the North Star poo poo if he wants to live.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

We have gone full Kenshiro.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Iretep posted:

The age diffrence isnt really the issue here. Its more about teacher being a job of trust. When the teacher starts to date a student people start to question the teachers bias. The teacher is in a position of power over the student since they decide on the students grades and all. If the relationship goes sour the teacher can take out the frustration on the student by giving bad grades, if the relationship goes well the student can get better grades than he normally would. Basically the sane solution is to just wait until the student graduates so theres less drama.

Dude's in his third year of japanese high school at this point he can literally do nothing but act lovey dovey and still graduate with a spot in a university.

Terper posted:

I've read so many good age gap romance manga so that I too have become a sennin and can deflect the 'hrm' parts

Give me your list. Bonnouiji does not count even thought that is best romance.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

No Oka this is the path onto the Flower of Evil, realize what you are doing.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

ZiegeDame posted:

Multiple years to reach a satisfying conclusion completely squandered on meaningless bullshit?

Seriously, guy was told he gets one story arc to wrap things up, so he goes and introduces a new bunch of characters with an alphabet naming scheme.

When he's written into a corner he just fills in the gaps from his previous chapters to create an entire new enemy group to fight for dozens of meaningless chapters. Kubo simply cannot handle juggling so many people nor can create a world that feels expansive. His writing is like the mmo expansion packs of manga. Check out the new spaniard inspired skeleton men and the German whatever the gently caress I didn't even bother to read it and that group of fullbringers that literally did not matter in the grand scheme of things.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Thank you for the chapter, I hope you all have a nice break.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Everything is going to be daijoubu. If I keep saying that it'll come true.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Even funnier if in the background Eldritch Awakened Youko is rampaging across campus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Thank you Tarage and your team for translating this manga.

• Locked thread