Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Is the guy with the glasses the classmate that Shiho brought home once? Need to figure out which chapter that was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Where did she nearly let slip that she was a time traveler?

Is it the "people like you will ruin the future" line? That seemed more rhetorical to me.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Ah, got it. Thanks

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

JosephWongKS posted:

So far we've gotten a vampire, a wolfman, an alien who doubles up as a robot, a demon, an angel second demon, a time traveller, and a ninja. What other character archetypes remain to be covered?

Is pervert not an archetype? I think the way Jitsu uses it, makes it in the same vein as demon or vampire.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Huh, just realized that glasses boy is wearing a sword. This manga has way too many small details.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Tarage posted:

...What did we miss?

Cereer

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

it's an akane clone

Horns would mess it up?

My guess is the box is hiding the screw.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Rodyle posted:

WHAT SECRETS ARE YOU HIDING, 132!?

Buried treasure map. The treasure? Friendship.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
So then like The Count from Sesame Street?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

JosephWongKS posted:

EDIT: That said, it's surprising that (apparently) none of Karen's fellow students has tried to date or romance her over the years. She's such an angel, after all.

I can imagine the principal being just as protective of Karen as she is of Akari.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Weeping blood honestly seems like the appropriate reaction.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Shima's secret was that he was a year older.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

JosephWongKS posted:

If Saluda and Okada have secrets, does that imply that Shima also has a secret?

We already know Shima's secret:

He's the oldest.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

There Bias Two posted:

That's a good point. It just seems like the succubus got part of a character arc that was never really resolved.

I always figured she would end up being the Charasmatic Pervet Mk II. I think she's the only candidate left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

SpacePig posted:

It also literally has Akane in it.

Mangakane.

Mangaka-ne.

• Locked thread