Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The newest chapter is out here
http://www.mangareader.net/jitsu-wa-watashi-wa/34/1

Looks like the threads theory on the mystery girl is correct, she is Asahi descendent.

Hunt11 fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Aug 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Squidster posted:

Pssst - your link goes to the last page in the chapter.

That will remind me to double check any links I post here.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
This has to be my favorite manga of all time. Almost every chapter is equally adorable and hilarious.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
There has to be some word out there that combines adorable and hilarious, at that is the only way to describe this manga.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
When I saw that face I just could not stop laughing.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
It's been a while since Shirou and Shiho have both had their own moments to shine in a chapter.

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

That was the best board game. :allears:

Oh god, another demon. :ohdear:

Surely you mean yay, another demon?:neckbeard:

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
That was a great couple chapters.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
This is what I like about Truthism so much. The fact that the main character actually has deep interactions with other guys that isn't just being rivals.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Could this get any more adorable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
How is it always so adorable? Also this comment is a bit late but I love how everybody was getting ready for the manga getting all serious until somebody reminded us that the last time this happened we got the school president who managed to remain intimidating for about three pages give or take.

• Locked thread