Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Also the fact that it manages to avoid being creepy as gently caress as the mentioned manga is another reason why this is superior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

The greatest disappointment I experienced today was finding out that Korea doesn't have official translations for this series yet. I can only hope for it to get made into an anime, because pretty much anything that gets an anime adaptation gets brought over. And also because this series is loving amazing and deserves an adaptation.

Yo dude seriously what is up with that. I was really upset when I found that out too. Hell I don't even know what people in Korea call it because of the actual title being "The Truth Is, I Am" is a nightmare to search through in Korean.

It's weird looking back on the first chapter and remembering that somehow, before she met Asahi, Shiragami was the cool and quiet kind. Her dream of being a cool beauty is getting further and further away from her.

And we wouldn't have it any other way.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Jesus Christ, this so much. Was trying so many variations at Kyobo.

"사실은..."
"실제로..."
"나는..."
"정말로..."
"진짜로..."

Also tried "마스다 에이지" and "마수다 에이지" for the author, still couldn't come up with it. The only thing I managed to find was one thing on Naver with the first version of the name, and that result called it "실은 나는". And that was only because I'd gotten a hit for an auto-translated version of 2chan for some reason.

This is literally the only Korean site I can find with a mention of the series. Searches for "실은 나는 만화" don't show up anything else related, and "마스다 에이지 만화" or "마수다 에이지 만화" only show up manga by people whose names contain Masuda OR Eiji, never both. Tragic.

Holy gently caress I totally understand your pain. And holy crap that page is the only one I found as well. Like it seems unreal that I can't find any other Korean sites with the mention of the manga but it seems so. Hell http://mirror.enha.kr/wiki/FrontPage generally is good for stuff like this and it's drawing a blank.

It this bloody manga unknown in Korea at all? Like I'm pretty sure there are people scanning and translating this, it wouldn't make sense if they didn't but it seems that way.

It's loving depressing.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

From what I read from /a/ I think they have a couple of chapters almost done

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

AnonSpore posted:

Yo Korean dudes, the Korean scanlators seem to be going with "사실 나는" though I dunno how much they've done.

Also I just noticed Amazon.jp sells Kindle versions of the volumes, maybe I'll finally get over my innate laziness and buy them.

Oh holy an actual title to work off now. Now time to find the scanlations. Thanks for the info

*edit* oh balls only up to ch 2

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Her family is great. I see where she gets her personality from

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Daddy vampire please

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

chumbler posted:

You might even say one of them springs into action.

Boo hiss.

Also man that's quite a personality on the mother. She's quite great

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

People on /a/ are pretty much going gently caress no at that and trying to help out.

Hopefully it works out.

I don't want another drought of this manga for months

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

She has the genes alright. What an adorable dork

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Oh my god those dorks

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Well this is shaping up to be a fantastic clusterfuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

"Please take my balls too"

God so much stuff happened in these 2 chapters.

• Locked thread