Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion
You know it's become because not only does Akari take the run-for-the-bun, she does it in one panel. It's not even a competition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

I found the raw of chapter 191 and I know we usually don't post spoilers in this thread, but is Mikan yelling at her newspaper club flunkies on the fourth page? Have they even been in the manga since the first chapter?

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Tarage posted:

https://bato.to/reader#c729cac721abafcf

If you want a special treat, read this chapter, then check out the second-to-last page of the first chapter.

Masuda with his loving callbacks I swear to god.

When one of the last chapters leaked in Japan, I thought that was actually the guy from the first chapter, because I'd just re-read the first chapter recently. I think someone in here said "no, that's just the cameraman" because I'd already forgotten about him from four or five chapters ago.

You'd think if it were really the same guy, he'd be getting the hell out of there as soon as he knew Mikan was there.

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

My favourite part of the chapter was calling Asahi Akane's "disciple", as if one day, when he's ready, she'll sit him down and teach him all of her most idiotic secrets, and then there'll be a "no John you are the demons" moment. Actually, when I type it out this seems very plausible.

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

khy posted:

I was misremembering this page. For some reason I thought Rin had said he had already died, but I was wrong and it's "will eventually".

Does this mean Youko finally manages to give him a nosebleed?

Imagine poor old future Asahi, cooped up in that room, moping around, and every time he tries to leave the house he ends up unconscious and covered in blood. It's so tragic it almost isn't funny.

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

It's nice to know Youko won't have trouble making friends in university. It's also nice to know Asahi isn't going to be out of work as the class straight man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

It's either the maid cafe, which is one of the funniest things I've read, manga or otherwise, or the "sexual intercourse" two-parter, which has a little bit of everything the latter part of the manga excelled at: it was cute, it was funny, it used recurring jokes well, the art was great, it did a credible job of creating tension in a manga where even the main villain turned out to be a nice person. There was a bus full of Akanes at one point.

• Locked thread