Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh hey, I hadn't seen this had its own thread.

So much good stuff about this series. The faces, the fact that it's the heroine who's thick-headed, the humor, etc. I especially love stuff dealing with the class rep. The screw popping open and a little class rep coming out is a great sight gag that works perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I was ready for the punch line vein that they were using garlic bread for the race.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Avulsion posted:

I'm assuming that she has two grandmothers, so there's a 50% chance it's a fake-out.

Betting this is it, with some excuse for why she doesn't know her grandmother on her other side, to keep it a mystery. Rather than it being revealed that Mikan gets together with Kuromine, it'll be revealed that she's guaranteed not to get together with him.

Did anyone else catch all the UFOs flying around in the future? Looks like class rep's people came out in the open.

My personal prediction is that it'll turn out that Charismatic Pervert II will turn out to be someone we don't expect.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

CommissarMega posted:

Is this chapter implying that Youko's parents had some serious poo poo go down? It seems like their marriage is perfectly happy.

Also, while the last panel does imply drama, who's willing to bet that this new demon will be as cute and as dumb as the rest of them? :allears:

I'm gonna put good odds that whatever terrible awful thing her dad is implying actually turns out to be something incredibly dumb.

And are you honestly expecting any character in this series to not be dumb?

Ethiser posted:

If the final chapter doesn't have a flash forward to a giant Youko I'll be disappointed.

Rooting for this 100%.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I completely lost it at "I'm being courted!?"

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Zeratanis posted:

With the way the artist draws the principle at times, I really wanna read a horror manga by them. :allears:

Honestly after reading this, I don't think I'd be able to take anything in this artist's style seriously without laughing.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Nondevor posted:

Together even in death.

I'd been spoiled on the earlier pages, but this shot really tied it together for me.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

paragon1 posted:

Not a shovel or a hammer 0/10 do it again.

Don't wanna give away the real advanced alien technology right from the get-go.

Also, I just noticed, but she's got a rifle with her external body, which I don't think we've ever seen before?

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If Koumoto-sensei is descended from Akane, I wonder who Akane married/had kids with in the past, and why we never see or hear about them.

Suddenly-

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
So what DID the switch do

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

RadicalR posted:

You know... I keep wondering about the principal. If the teacher is her great great grand daughter... Who married the principal?

Poor bastard.

From earlier in the thread-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

JosephWongKS posted:

The gag of Shima getting arrested never gets old.

I love that it's now progressed to the point that in this chapter we don't even see what he did, or have it implied in any way. The first time we see him he's already being taken away.

• Locked thread