Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
The bit with each person coming one at a time to gawk was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Chapter 37 of :haw:

Everyone being willing to just brush aside the "giant bat" was my favorite bit this chapter.

Yes_Cantaloupe fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Sep 9, 2014

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
That was fun. I had a smile on my face the whole way through, though nothing really cracked me up. Also,

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Fanservice chapter in my Truthism?

It's more likely than you think.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

cyrus_zane posted:

Time for a quick thread game! Pick a piece of music that best fits this frame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I would love it so much if the principal and every one of her clones, from now on, has only one horn.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I've never heard of bibimbap, but it sounds tasty. I think I'll make a vegan version this week.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Mouths are too small.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
She's just walking on an invisible balance beam.

She's an alien inviso-gymnast. Double secret.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

chumbler posted:

Seemed like a pretty normal chapter to me.

By the end, at least.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I would love it so much if the principal and every one of her clones, from now on, has only one horn.

I didn't actually think it would happen. I'm glad it did.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
A bit better than what we saw earlier, perhaps. Need to see the faces.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I want this to be an elaborate troll, like how all the promotional material for Madoka tried to make it look like a standard magical girl show. Then the mask comes off to reveal the faces.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I love the bats and birds flying around 'helping'. When a bird came to take the principal's sunglasses I thought it was the God of Fortune at first, though.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Pretty certain Shirobako will stand astride this year's rankings like the colossus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Some years ago, I recall a hardened ADTRW harem veteran arguing that a true harem required the protagonist to be living with the haremettes, Tenchi Muyo-/Love Hina-style.

• Locked thread