Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xyven
Jun 4, 2005

Check to induce a ban

Kaja Rainbow posted:

I never liked "Truthism" as a nickname, but I suppose it's hard to come up with a good nickname for something whose title is roughly "The Truth Is I Am...". And, yeah, I love the faces in this manga. Just can't get enough of the goofy grins, plus there're some funny bits.

"Jitsuwata" seems like the natural nickname for the japanese title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xyven
Jun 4, 2005

Check to induce a ban

chumbler posted:

Youko's mom confirmed for final boss. Also I look forward to finding out what the new character actually is, because there's no way she's going to actually be a dragon after that introduction. Probably a chuunibyou Frankenstein's monster or zombie or something.

It seems to be heavily implied that she's gonna be a time-traveler who's related to Kuromine, probably his daughter

Xyven
Jun 4, 2005

Check to induce a ban

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

The bit with each person coming one at a time to gawk was great.

Yeah, that bit was really funny. Also they didn't translate it, but the sound effect they showed as the girls were leaving was "とぼとぼ" which means they were tottering away. They were so freaked out they couldn't walk straight.

• Locked thread