Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ataru13
Jul 28, 2005

...Packing Space-Age Shit!

vkeios posted:

You know, I just realized Rin's grandmother wears the same lopsided belt over her school uniform. Has for the entire series, in fact.
:aaaaa:

Can't believe I never picked up on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ataru13
Jul 28, 2005

CommissarMega posted:

Seriously, this. I got that the Principal directed an asteroid to Earth, and that she was stopped somehow, but the exact how of it, I don't know. All I know is that it's late, and I have been struggling mightily not to wake the house with my laughter. That being said, what did Aizawa's mom tell her...?

They poisoned her with terrible chocolate until her concentration broke and the asteroid went off course.

Ataru13
Jul 28, 2005

Chapter53 at last, an update! More fanservice! well, I'm sure some fans enjoyed it at least :v:

Ataru13
Jul 28, 2005

pointlessone posted:

Nearly one whole episode of soft focus with long pans with the off model all the way up until the point of seeing the wings. Since they've got a class rep, they could even use it as an additional visual gag for flashbacks before the secrets got found out.

Now we shall be even more disappointed when they don't do this.

I hate you.

Ataru13
Jul 28, 2005

New chapter http://bato.to/read/_/315402/jitsu-wa-watashi-wa_v9_ch76_by_futari-wa-pretty-anon

• Locked thread