Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

Oh snap, what a reveal in 41! :allears:

God it'd be funny if some other Kiryuin Rin's from alternate timelines where he hooked up with the other girls started showing up in Kuromine's proper timeline.

I'm assuming that she has two grandmothers, so there's a 50% chance it's a fake-out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Desuwa posted:

I was hoping for something like that too, though I hadn't thought of the idea of her having something from everyone. I guess it's really a tradeoff between that and whether she personally knows Asahi which makes things like her riding on his shoulders or the "sleep with me" gag possible.

That said this manga has yet to disappoint me so I'm not too worried.

She's a time traveller. She could have been his great-great-great-great-granddaughter, sent back in time to be raised by grown-up Asahi. Or maybe she's adopted. Or maybe she's a magical clone that the principal created from the combined DNA of everyone in the school just to gently caress with people.

I don't think we're going to get a simple explanation.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

StandardVC10 posted:

The Principal is awful in kind of a great way. How she's avoided getting her poo poo punched in over all these years, is anyone's guess.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

DaveWoo posted:

Yeah, this manga's pretty light on the fanservice. Well, except for that one recent chapter where one of the characters was shown wearing only a bra and panties.

...and a collar.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

chumbler posted:

Or she's fallen for some extraordinarily petty reason.

Bureaucratic mix up.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

BearDrivingTruck posted:

Aizawa is literally selling her soul to the devil :ohdear:

It's cool, she's paying in chocolate.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Captain Invictus posted:

Does batoto have single webpage chapters yet

Behold, a userscript that does exactly that for every manga site: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/692-manga-loader

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

CommissarMega posted:

But does he make more than Akari? That's the important bit. IIRC, she wants a prince on a horse who makes more money than she does.

I don't know how much they pay horses in Japan, but it has to be better than a teacher's salary.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

a kitten posted:

I frequently forget that Shiho is a wolfman as well as being a Pervert.

Were-Wolfman

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Tarage posted:

You saw how he tried to explain that she should just be herself. You saw how well that went over. Do you think he'd be able to explain properly that her halo has been in the light all this time?

Don't get me wrong, I adore Karen, but she is horrendously dense.

He just needs to wait until she does something nice, then drop it on her head. "Oh, I guess you're an angel again!"

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me
The chapter begins with the two of them on a date, pretending it isn't a date.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me
Are those Oka's glasses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Zeruel posted:

What was the crystal effect that appeared on Youko's shoulder before she hosed Asahi infront of the whole class?

She's using her bats to watch the fight on the roof.

• Locked thread