Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
Before the album hit Spotify, I was previewing some of the tracks on youtube and came across the best one on the album right here: http://youtu.be/FFQ9AYJpE_A

It's very reminiscent of everything that made Rick such a brilliant keyboard player and composer. It's just such a simple, yet beautiful song with the perfect buildup and good balance. Today, when I went searching for the track on Spotify, I found that it was not actually on the album... what gives? OH WAIT, it's not Pink floyd at all. It's Chris Zabriskie. That's a drat shame, because this song would have almost made up for the pile of crap this new album is.

If Gilmour felt the need to put out a new album, why couldn't he have just done it under his own name, rather than bring down Pink Floyd's legacy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread