Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

you're partying with the wrong people

Another new clip, not as interesting as the first
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doUm7viV9oc

Both the music and the visuals are like something from the ident of an early nineties British regional news programme

e:

Popcorn posted:

That teaser looks and sounds uncannily like an ITV ident. Coming up next: boring shite.

I should have read the rest of the thread before concocting my sick burns :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

CortezFantastic posted:

They are 70 years old. Do you guys expect them to change their sound or something? Maybe do a collab with Pharrell or Skrillex? I'm not exactly psyched but I'm not expecting them to produce their best work when they live a life of luxury and have really nothing left to say. Now if Roger was in it that'd be different.

It's mainly the production that makes it sound so stale. If you take grandiose music like this and compress the hell out of it's always going to sound like a lifeless TV-movie soundtrack

• Locked thread