Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
The Final Cut works really well when you are depressed but holy gently caress is it awful when you aren't. Fletcher is probably the best song on the album and the lyrics are so laughable. Not to mention the album is full of the Wall castoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
They are 70 years old. Do you guys expect them to change their sound or something? Maybe do a collab with Pharrell or Skrillex? I'm not exactly psyched but I'm not expecting them to produce their best work when they live a life of luxury and have really nothing left to say. Now if Roger was in it that'd be different.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

BigFactory posted:

What interesting music has roger waters made in the past 30 years?

At least he'd have something to say was my point on him.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
This song sucks I'm sorry guys

The dad rockiest song of all time.

• Locked thread