Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe
What is this crap about the worst Pink Floyd album being The Division Bell? High Hopes, Marooned and Poles Apart are all significantly better than anything on The Final Cut which is clearly the worst Floyd album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

have medical personnel ever examined you to try and ascertain how one person could be so wrong

You know what would make The Final Cut a better album?

If something bloody happened on it. The whole album has the pace of "Nobody Home" which is lovely for one song but good lord it gets painful after 45 minutes.

Not Now John doesn't count because it sucks.

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe

RattiRatto posted:

Cannot wait for this. Even if there are only two left, i think they are planning on doing a quick tour around the world when this new album comes out...

And pigs will fly.

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe
Roger posted this on facebook:

quote:

Dear Friends

Some people have been asking Laurie, my wife, about a new album I have coming out in November. Errhh? I don't have an album coming out, they are probably confused. David Gilmour and Nick Mason have an album coming out. It's called Endless River. David and Nick constitute the group Pink Floyd. I on the other hand, am not part of Pink Floyd. I left Pink Floyd in 1985, that's 29 years ago. I had nothing to do with either of the Pink Floyd studio albums, Momentary Lapse of Reason and The Division Bell, nor the Pink Floyd tours of 1987 and 1994, and I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip.

Sounds like he and Dave are best buddies again.

• Locked thread