Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

Abu Dave posted:

Such a heavy heavy song.

That one too.

I hate listening to them back to back like that. On their own, or within the album, I love them. But one after another, they sound like the same song. Still they're a great song, and I'm willing to excuse it since it's from a soundtrack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

BigFactory posted:

It'll still be momentary lapse of reason

MLoR gets a huge pass from me due to "Learning To Fly", "On The Turning Away" (which I consider to be one of PF's top five songs), and "Sorrow". Don't know about worst, but to me, "Obscured By Clouds" is the most forgettable.

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

No one here has committed any crime great enough to deserve PULSE
What's wrong with Pulse? I have it on DVD and love to stick it in every now and then to relax. And Remember That Night is awesome if only because David Bowie performs with Gilmour on Comfortably Numb as well as Arnold Layne.

Endless River is a nice epilogue to Pink Floyd's work, I think. Not their best, but not their worst stuff either, just a nice little final-farewell album.

• Locked thread