Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Kelp Plankton posted:

Game's updated and removed the death cooldown mechanic from characters, so there's no 'repair' currency or waiting to play as whoever you want to play anymore. A pretty good change.

Yeah holy poo poo I just saw this in my inbox. I stopped giving the buggy as gently caress game any time after all the moments of "Well, this is a 20 ticket team deathmatch. But all four only has 3 starter robots and those are dead soooooo...." This happened in the sense of nobody on our team having anyone to work with, or nobody on the Enemy team having bodies to work with so everyone got to just stand around awkwardly. Who the gently caress designs a deathmatch where you can go through all of the available "lives" before you are barely halfway through the required kills?

I wonder if those patch notes claiming enter works just like return for chat are true? Enter was always listed as opening chat, but it never worked for me or anybody I asked. It was always "Move mouse from center of screen to click chat bar" Every goddamned message.

Actual game mechanics, is it not surprisingly impossible to aim rocket launchers where you want them to go now? Part of why I loved my starter Monsoon was because his grenade launcher would shoot anywhere near where I'm aiming. Not "well it went a bit to the side/over their heads. again". Well okay, that and his super broken AoE immobilize which was responsible for about 80% of the kills for me and any nearby teammates. I always had mixed feelings on the auto-aim weapons. Saw so many people try to turn into cars to escape in a wild zigzag towards cover, only to die from auto-tracking chainguns/beams/etc. But then you had the "Why cant I aim these stupid shoulder rockets" on the other side so :v:

EDIT: Son of a bitch. The installer gives you no choice where it goes. Which is a bad thing for somebody who's C drive is a tiny little "I can fit windows on this" Solid state, regardless of how big a program is.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Aug 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread