Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I try so hard not to cum i poo poo myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I call it "The Rape"

It's basically rape

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I use my hand and stroke my cock in such a way that my dick really likes.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I use my hand and stroke my cock in such a way that my dick really likes.

Needs a good catchy name to be a trademark

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Don Tacorleone posted:

Needs a good catchy name to be a trademark

Maybe the Handyman?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I call it giving bitches the 20/20. Its 20 seconds of furious thrusting followed by 20 minutes of sobbing so hard I throw up repeatedly

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I put her in the washing machine and sleep on her after sex.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Twelve Angry Men In India

Dothead's Delight

it's the same move

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Start her off with the everyones favourite intro move, the Tijuana Taco Twister. Then I like to get sensual and lay on a little Chinese 7-Palms of Lucky, then get rough and wild with Jack-Hammerin' Jacks Jizz Juicer. Slow it down a little again, and get some motion in the ocean with The Chuckling Swan, then finally finish it all up with The Arabian Hillbilly.

If it's her birthday, I might break out Glands Inhumanity to Glands, but only if I can get 2 days free for the prep time.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

Same

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

uhnnnn :gizz:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I call my trademark sexual move "The fresh prince shuffle".

I lock myself in a room with my lover and lay on my front. The room is stocked with a few years supply of raw butter. I start eating raw butter and continue to do so for a matter of weeks while they watch me grow progressively more and obese. When they eventually break down into a hateful rant about how disgusting I am and try to break their way out of the room to get away from my gross fat body I switch on a looped 14 second segment of teenage mutant ninja turtles and demand that they "gently caress me like i'm uncle phil", then when they finally submit i moan "uncle phil was shredder, uncle phil was shredder" until they strangle me to death from behind

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
"The Wet Tax Return"

It's pretty self explanatory.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

so did his dog transform into a splat of bird poop on the car or what

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
reverse fleshlight

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

butplug accident posted:

reverse fleshlight

a giant, inside-out fleshlight which you stand inside and has a gloryhole for your dick?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

butplug accident posted:

reverse fleshlight

so, a dildo?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
"Want to get naked?" never works in the end.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

thrust my boner in quick succession to 15 specific meridan points along the vagina, leg, and neck

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Tuxedo Gin posted:

so, a dildo?

no mate, reverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro

Quickscope420dad posted:

I call my trademark sexual move "The fresh prince shuffle".

I lock myself in a room with my lover and lay on my front. The room is stocked with a few years supply of raw butter. I start eating raw butter and continue to do so for a matter of weeks while they watch me grow progressively more and obese. When they eventually break down into a hateful rant about how disgusting I am and try to break their way out of the room to get away from my gross fat body I switch on a looped 14 second segment of teenage mutant ninja turtles and demand that they "gently caress me like i'm uncle phil", then when they finally submit i moan "uncle phil was shredder, uncle phil was shredder" until they strangle me to death from behind

• Locked thread