Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I know. Who the gently caress gets afraid of oil, eggs and mustard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

tap water, yuck!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Someone else's vomit.

Making out while very drunk is a bad idea.

Colgrim
Jul 23, 2009
Some sort of dried fish my Korean step-mother had me try. I almost puked.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
5-oxy-methoxy tastes like brain-poison from another dimension. Just a tiny taste will send you into a spasming, flailing fight-or-flight response. Ate some anyway. Should have not eaten it, though.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

Shithouse Dave posted:

Didn't you eat balut at one point too?

Yes but that was just gross in terms of what it was, it actually tasted alright.

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA
I remember when I would puke and gag when I would try and eat fish, but after a while I got used to the taste. Mushrooms would do the same, but after a while I got used to that as well. Same goes for shots of espresso and heavy liquor.

I guess what I'm trying to express is after a while of eating your own feces and drinking your own urine, you pretty much get used to the taste. It really isn't so bad. Break the boundaries, goons.

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer

MLIOOBE posted:

my dad chews cope and one time when i was a kid instead of using an old can or spittoon to spit juice in he used a regular plastic drinking cup the same as the rest in our cupboard and left it on the table, and i thought it was mine with water in it so i picked it up and took a drink and i drank my dad's tobacco spit

My dad used old cans and a few times over the years I grabbed his spit can instead of my soda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

Disgusting enchiladas with really old cheese and poopy tomato sauce. My parents threw theirs away and didn't tell me they were bad so I kept eating them, and kept wishing I was a cool kid so I could just throw the plate across the room.

• Locked thread