Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Gol TV shows this league and I watched a lot of the Olympiakos games last season, but now that Campbell is gone I don't think I care enough to watch them. Will they run away with the league again?

I might watch OFI matches to see Gattuso on the sidelines and because they are the former home of cool and good guy Steven Bryce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

That's ridiculous, that keeper has every right to be mad as hell

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

SandersPacheco posted:

Reminder to Drogadon that big bad boy Mayron "Garbageman" George plays for OFI.

Holy poo poo I had completely forgotten that this guy existed. I'm surprised he hasn't pissed Genaro off yet.

• Locked thread