Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I really wanted an Element but since honda made precisely 0.017% of them in manual transmissions, that option kinda shat itself.

Soon as I'm ready to head to Springer Mountain in March or so I'm selling the loving thing. Whenever I stumble my way off the trail I'll be looking for another Subaru Baja. Should've never sold that loving thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

gleep gloop posted:

gently caress the police

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i saw a gtr on the way to work this morning and was insanely jealous. beautiful light blue paint too :syoon:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Booblord Zagats posted:

The Soul is hideous, the Juke isn't a looker either, but the AWD version handles better than it has any right to.

This should not exist.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Bus passes are pretty cheap, and there's always sucking off truckers to get where you're going

A bus pass here is about $50 less than the payment for my Wrangler.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jul 8, 2014

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Why are more people buying Kia these days? Did they suddenly get better or something, because whenever I ask an owner about it they always say its the warranty.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i saw a gtr on the way to work this morning and was insanely jealous. beautiful light blue paint too :syoon:

There's one in the exact same colour driving around fort mcmurray Alberta and I have to say this years is possibly the nicest style of get to date

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/06/rolling-coal-photos-video_n_5561477.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Caim%7Cdl26%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D497945

This is hilarious.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Why are more people buying Kia these days? Did they suddenly get better or something, because whenever I ask an owner about it they always say its the warranty.

Kia and Hyundai are nothing like they were a decade ago. Hyundai ended up poaching a bunch of Audi designers, and offering a 10yr, 100,000 mile warranty does wonders for refining your cars so it doesn't make you go bankrupt. They actually make good cars now!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Carteret posted:

Kia and Hyundai are nothing like they were a decade ago. Hyundai ended up poaching a bunch of Audi designers, and offering a 10yr, 100,000 mile warranty does wonders for refining your cars so it doesn't make you go bankrupt. They actually make good cars now!

Yep, the Genesis R is a better car than the Infiniti G37 right now. We live in a strange world

Godholio posted:

This should not exist.

A bus pass here is about $50 less than the payment for my Wrangler.

The Juke-R seems too good for this dumb gay Earth, shame Hyundai's Velositer is underpowered because I love the idea of a stupid fast hot-hatch.

As per the bus pass situation, I guess we know what you're gonna do when your Wrangler goes tits up.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

I would pay on a gtr for a decade if they could finance it. That car makes me wet in the panties.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

My mother has a soul and hates it.

I hear Satan is giving over Blue Book these days.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

A. ex-wife wanted something new with a warranty
B. I wanted a manual transmission
C. the 2.0L for '12 came with 160~hp, double of my previous car
D. I love ugly as gently caress cars
E. Kinda thought I'd eat the contents of my medicine cabinet by now so what other people thought really didn't matter. And still doesn't.
You're welcome :colbert:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
never work with homeless vets

they bad

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Look at all these slack jawed faggots around here.

That's right, I'm the rear end in a top hat who bought the brand new rt challenger in a stick shift. All the hood rats wanna suck my dick, and all the white trash slags want my illegitimate children. And all you fuckin' cry baby, limp wristed panty wearin' sissies all wanna be me.

For reals though it's a nice ride, it's funner than gently caress to drive especially if you feel like misbehaving. 6th gear is taller than a portashitter turd pile so at 65 you're doing less than 1500 rpm.

I'm afraid I'm doing this enlisted thing wrong though. I bought it through AAFES in Korea. Someone had laid down a deposit to get this car built in this spec, and then flaked on the deal. This resulted in a heavily discounted car that no one wanted because all these military bitches can't drive a real man's transmission. All said I got it on the road for 27 and change (thanks WA for waiving the sales tax).

I laid down 10 cash, financed the 17 at 2.25%, and AAFES was kind enough to throw in a free loan insurance policy, where if I'm involuntarily separated they'll pick up 12 months worth of payments. Which should just about coincide with me getting medically chaptered and finish paying off my whip at the end of those 12 months.

It's been pretty funny laughing at people with other challengers and mustangs and poo poo that have v6s or slushboxes. There's so much indignant shame and anger involved. Funniest was the dude with an old Ford Lightning SVT which we dubbed the Stupid Vagina Transmission. Anger and shame every day. And in the end, that's what being in the Army is all about.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
An RT challenger for 27 is p drat good

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

not caring here posted:

Look at all these slack jawed faggots around here.

That's right, I'm the rear end in a top hat who bought the brand new rt challenger in a stick shift. All the hood rats wanna suck my dick, and all the white trash slags want my illegitimate children. And all you fuckin' cry baby, limp wristed panty wearin' sissies all wanna be me.

For reals though it's a nice ride, it's funner than gently caress to drive especially if you feel like misbehaving. 6th gear is taller than a portashitter turd pile so at 65 you're doing less than 1500 rpm.

I'm afraid I'm doing this enlisted thing wrong though. I bought it through AAFES in Korea. Someone had laid down a deposit to get this car built in this spec, and then flaked on the deal. This resulted in a heavily discounted car that no one wanted because all these military bitches can't drive a real man's transmission. All said I got it on the road for 27 and change (thanks WA for waiving the sales tax).

I laid down 10 cash, financed the 17 at 2.25%, and AAFES was kind enough to throw in a free loan insurance policy, where if I'm involuntarily separated they'll pick up 12 months worth of payments. Which should just about coincide with me getting medically chaptered and finish paying off my whip at the end of those 12 months.

It's been pretty funny laughing at people with other challengers and mustangs and poo poo that have v6s or slushboxes. There's so much indignant shame and anger involved. Funniest was the dude with an old Ford Lightning SVT which we dubbed the Stupid Vagina Transmission. Anger and shame every day. And in the end, that's what being in the Army is all about.

You did it right all the way down the line, dude. Good on you

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
not an srt8? you hosed up son. shouldve gone with a 370z nismo if you wanted a rwd monster in that price range

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Late but I'm going to get a Prius so I can save money on gas and get more booze and video games.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Late but I'm going to get a Prius so I can save money on gas and get more booze and video games.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Yea but you're gay, so :shrug:

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
I don't get the Prius hate. Yes, they're extremely fuel efficient, dull, appliances that get you from point A to B. But for every fuel efficient hybrid, the longer our oil supply will last, which will enable car lovers to drive fun cars for longer into the future. Better than soccer moms who don't give a poo poo about driving experience burning up our oil reserves with 12mpg SUV's.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Also you can get a decently loaded one for under $25k.

Your move Detroit :shrug:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i hate priuses cuz all the nasty smelly ethiopians convert them into curry wagons taxis

ps 25k can get you a real fast car that doesnt repel pussy. dunno bout boy puss tho ymmv

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

The only person I know that owns a prius is a ron paul donating, neckbeard having, bitcoin defending nerd.

Basically a DONT DO WHAT DONNIE DON'T DOES moment here.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Don't buy a Prius then, you're paying a lot more for mileage that can be attained way cheaper and better with a Hyundai

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

Don't buy a Prius then, you're paying a lot more for mileage that can be attained way cheaper and better with a Hyundai

it's more than mileage.

also lmfao hyundai

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

also lmfao hyundai

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
An Element would be cool, if just to put an ECamper top on it.

http://www.ursaminorvehicles.com/camper_main.htm

Other than that, though, I still prefer wagons for the extra room. gently caress owning an SUV.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The element had a lot of cool poo poo going for it. Suicide doors, water resistant interior, super dog friendly poo poo you could overpay for if you wanted dog poo poo with honda on it. Plus all that poo poo about honda reliability and whatnot.

that said, honda hybrids sucked balls a decade ago and I'm assuming they still do because I'm not driving another honda hybrid as long as I live. seriously huge pieces of poo poo.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Slim Pickens posted:

Other than that, though, I still prefer wagons for the extra room. gently caress owning an SUV.

I'd consider a Durango. That's about it though.

Then again I also had a Mini Cooper S for a week once, and I thought it was loving hilarious to race around in. So my opinion is probably garbage.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Someday....

and if I ever claim to be bi...

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

at least try to find the good version of that car

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Booblord Zagats posted:

This unironically. My brother has an Elantra and gets 48 mpg highway when driven conservatively (like driving a big rig, taking advantage of terrain and being cognizant of not hammering the gas pedal all the time).

Also not going to hate on the xB, a friend of mine that has one that constantly sounds like its going to die, and that was when it was at 150k. It is currently at 240k with only a muffler replacement since.

However, Subyfolife dawg.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

:pwn:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Don't brake-check, kids. The results are ugly.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

it's more than mileage.

also lmfao hyundai

um excuse me princess but the hyundai genisis is the ultimate homo sports car :colbert:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

um excuse me princess but the hyundai genisis is the ultimate homo sports car :colbert:

http://gaycarfans.com/forums/archive/index.php/thread-112.html

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Sorry, dog, but have you actually driven a Genesis? It's actually a very solid car. Drives a hell of a lot better than a loving Mustang, that's for sure.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

are you gaycarfans.com?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Sorry, dog, but have you actually driven a Genesis? It's actually a very solid car. Drives a hell of a lot better than a loving Mustang, that's for sure.

yea i actually drove one last week and i never said it was a bad car. dont project your bigotry on me i have plenty of my own

• Locked thread