Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
Has anyone mentioned how the rich oil cities have the most retarded obsession with cars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8thaIMJd1Rg&t=604s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I wonder what the ICY HOT STUNTAZ are up to these days.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

vyst posted:

I wonder what the ICY HOT STUNTAZ are up to these days.

One of them (Blade?) is now "Christian rapper" B-Shoc; the other two got law degrees and grew up. He drives a green 90s Chevy cavalier w/ a hilarious body kit now.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

My next car will probably be a dodge dart

Underpowered Fiat hth.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

fyodor posted:

When they came out with the cheapy ones they were popular for a second but everyone moved on to donks.

the perfect car to smash right through a gas station convenience store

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
anyone suggesting that a loving used bmw is on the same reliability level as a camry is dreaming

all the most retarded, unable-to-save-their-money poors I know drive lovely luxury cars like old 5/7 series

until something breaks, then they take the bus again

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Well if they weren't dumbfucks they wouldn't be poor I guess

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Driving a 7-series is asking for trouble imo.

Naughty McGee
Mar 31, 2010
I know op is just making a dumbass troll copycat thread, but the interest in multi-ton machines that allow you to go fast via controlled detonations is not limited to poors, hth. See Saudi Arabia or any wealthy person's garage.

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
Poors often can't afford to live in cities with transit and walkable neighborhoods and the U.S. has the shittiest transportation infrastructure in the developed world. So they're stuck in the suburbs and have to commute hundreds of miles every week without the luxury of a working bus/rail system. So they buy cars, and because they rely on cars their whole lives (just like most of the middle class and rich in this country), they come to identify with their cars. If that's the tool you have, that's what you use.

I think the bigger issue is the U.S.'s obsession with cars in general, as well as the unwillingness of people to pay for working transit systems.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Those filthy poors with their houses and cars. The OP lives like a king in his mom's basement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
do they make those teal green cars specifically for poor people? better yet if one part of the body is red

• Locked thread