Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
Ice Man King Parsons. Curt Henning. 1987.

That's it. No idea who they were fighting, or if it was against each other, only those two wrestlers and that it was on the same broadcast. 5 years old. Playing with blocks on Berber carpet. Sitting in front of the Magnavox in McAlister. I remember it came on ESPN, so it was AWA. All I remember is watching, and being glued to the TV. Next time we went to Wal Mart I started asking for wrestling figures. I remember playing with thumb wrestlers outside an old country house where all these families made homemade ice cream. I had Big John Studd, Roddy Piper and The Iron Sheik. We made grape ice cream.

Then I remember being in a hotel room Lubbock Texas, away with my grandparents as they attended a meeting for Methodist Clergy. We had separate rooms. I was still 5. And I remember watching Saturday Night's Main Event. I believe it was Demolition vs. The Hart Foundation. This wrestling was different. It looked so much better and way more colorful.

God Of Paradise fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Jul 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread