Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Bloody Holly posted:

well we bankrupt our already impoverished country, but we became the laughing stock of the entire world by being humiliated at the one thing we care most about. Can't wait to do it all over again for the Olympics!

In the meantime you can keep ruining US players experience in online games by connecting to our servers with near 200 ping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

^^^^Come play BF4 with us again and dunk on some Brazilians in chat.

Teron D Amun posted:

What's the difference between Brazil and Oscar Pistorious?

Oscar Pistorious has a better defense and more shots on target

The similarity is that neither subject has legs.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Spanish Manlove posted:

Too many hackers. last time I tried some kid was carrier sniping while strafing and nailing headshots 1km+ away without even stopping to shoot

Eh, it seems to have gotten way better, we haven't really seen hackers in a while. CS:GO, though, is infested right now due to people picking the game up during the summer sale and turning on their wall hacks and headshot bots.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

unlimited shrimp posted:

I just went to Weibo on a company computer. Did I just expose all our trade secrets to China???

China will use them to make something that falls apart the second the warranty runs out, so no big deal.

• Locked thread