Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!

I bought The Void because of this LP and have yet to play it because I know I would royally gently caress everything up immediately and I feel like it would taint the awe I have for this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!

Lance Streetman posted:

He did reply, right here.

And here.

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!

Kuvo posted:

In retrospect I don't think the Symphonia, MGS4 or Fallout NV LPs are that good :shrug:

How does it feel being so wrong about things

I mean I'll concede MGS4 was eh but Symphonia and F:NV were great.

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!

Kanfy posted:

But masterpieces such as Do You Like Horny Bunnies will forever live on in our memories.

dylhb will be with you always

but not in the lp archive

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!

slowbeef posted:

I really want to make an abridged version to pick up the people who were turned off by the length. The payoff is pretty great.

Don't you goddamn dare, the main humor came from how much you guys hosed around while going back and forth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!

Nidoking posted:

Youtube user SwordlessLink does LPs where he exploits glitches as much as possible, generally in the interest of showing them off but also usually to meet some sort of condition, such as completing the temples in Ocarina of Time in reverse order or beating Super Mario 64 DS without collecting a single coin. I recommend starting with the Ocarina LP to see whether you like his style - late in the Mario 64 DS LP, he starts getting angry at the game and it's considerably less fun to watch. Still neat to see, but probably more so if you're that devoted by then.

I really enjoyed him for a while but late in most of his LPs he gets really whiny about the game and yeah, way less fun to watch.