Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
I have to re-recommend The Void because it's an utterly fantastic LP.

Cannibal9k does a perfect job of showing the game off at the right pace, explaining all of the intracacies of the gameplay mechanics, and demonstrating how to beat the game.
This is an ODD game and I'd never have gotten past the first half hour without throwing my hands in the air and saying WTF? It's also one of the first that I sat through to entirety despite a lot of repetitiveness in the game itself.

After watching that it's exactly how an LP should be - you'll feel like you've played through the game with all the knowledge you'd have if you'd played through yourself previously and afterwards read through fan discussions and commentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
Are Dead to Rights and Devil May Cry 3 working for anyone else? Both gave me Video Not Found errors.

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
Are there any good space sim VLPs (not the homeworld ones)?