Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

Skwirl posted:

There was a play through of one of the early Genesis Sonic games (Almost certainly 1 or 2, maybe 3) that was frequently recommended. It was from a compilation that added an easy mode, and the commentator was just really laid back, I know it was recommended several times in the last version of this thread, anyone know what I'm talking about?

That was Docfuture in Cybershell's Sonic thread. Looks like it's been taken down though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Are there any informative LPs of Baldur's Gate 1? One that explains the mechanics and things like why they're building their character a particular way or using certain items or whatever? I'd prefer a VLP but either's fine.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Are there any good VLPs of Etrian Odyssey games out there? Preferably one where the LPer knows what they're doing. It doesn't have to be anything spectacular I just want something to put on in the background.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Any recommendations for informative VLPs of games on hard difficulties or with fun challenges? Preferably games that have some RPG elements like interesting character builds or that has strategy other than just being really skilled.

I've read/watched Melth's stuff, something along those lines would be cool.