Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

silversatyr posted:

I read the thread. All of it. Then I wrote up the post, double checked it against other posts in the thread and double-checked the rules of the thread. Saw nothing wrong, posted. Did I break some rule that says your first post must be made somewhere, or forget to offer sacrifice to some dread God of some sort that is required before posting? I didn't read that anywhere and I made sure to read the rules before posting. So... not being rude, but what's the issue Teledahn?

http://www.somethingawful.com/forum-rules/forum-rules/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Was anyone even talking about that?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Any good puzzle game LPs? The spacechem tourneys were a favorite of mine and SGF's few episodes so far of The Witness have got me itching for more.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
oops

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
You should go watch SGF play Deadly Premonition and Illbleed.