Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astus
Nov 11, 2008
I would like to recommend SelenicMartian's LP of Strike Fighters 2. Laid-back commentary, good sense of humor, and he provides a lot of interesting facts about planes and anything and everything to do with them. Here is a short, three minute video to give you an idea about his commentary style, although there's no actual trivia in that video.

As a bonus, there's also quite a bit of making fun of Third Wire, the people who made SF2 and who are somewhat incompetent. And by "somewhat" I mean AI Aces becoming worse at avoiding the ground, flak being completely useless, and tanks rolling across the sea to get to the battle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

Kamrat posted:

Are there any good informative let's plays of super metroid? I prefer solo commentary.

There's always Slio9's Super Metroid Designed videos. Not only does he show the game off, he also points out how the game teaches and leads the player around through small details you normally wouldn't think about. The one downside of his videos is that they're three videos that are each over two and a half hours long, since they were originally him just streaming on twitch. But this is probably as informative as any Super Metroid lp can get.