Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

bewilderment posted:

I like your LPs!
:) awwww, that's always nice to hear. But yeah, the LP that Doc Mordid linked seems pretty good (though he also did a pretty SSLP of it that people should check out).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Honestly if you have a favorite LP'er then there's a slightly good chance they streamed Undertale at some point. I know tietuesday did one, slowbeef did one, voidburger, etc. If you enjoy any of their stuff then check out their streams.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Karate Bastard posted:

Conundrum: I loved Geop's Dark Souls LP. It added a lot of plot exposition without which the game would no doubt have appeared half-finished and bare. Now I've taken a gander or two at various Dark Souls 2+ et cetera whatevers and find them by comparison half-finished and bare. In fact I'm pretty sure these games actually suck rear end. Do y'all have some LP recommendations that'll prove otherwise?
It kinda depends on what you deemed as bare or suck rear end; I mean Iggy's LP of Dark Souls 2 on the archives I felt was pretty thorough and good but I also quite liked Volume Control's approach as well: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3713353 but it's all different strokes for different folks. Or you could just watch Geop's LP of Dark Souls 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QXRLpYkXik

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Princey posted:

Is there a good LP of Dead End Road out there? It's exactly the kind of game that draws in terrible lps, but it seems cool and I'd like to watch someone play it while not being annoying as gently caress.
The play through by HarshlyCritical/John Wolfe was pretty good if you can stomach a bit of face cammery.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Are there any Body Harvest LPs?
Fiendly did one but it looks like all the videos are gone: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3780709

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Carl Killer Miller posted:

I started watching through their Mega Man Zero 2 playthrough, which is one of their earliest ones, and it was terrible. Do they get better?
Yeah, honestly you should try to start at maybe their Adver-games series or the horror fit-bit series.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Judge, I think you guys are great and that's coming from someone who's really garbage.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

StrixNebulosa posted:

Wait, what happened to Arthur D Wolfe? I love his LPs, and I know he's been silent, but... did something happen? :ohdear:

edit: For an actual recommendation I'd go with DumbRodent's LP of Dead Space or Davidspackage's LP of Amnesia: Machine for Pigs or his excellent SOMA LP.

discworld is all I read fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Sep 11, 2018

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Does any have a good recommendation for a VLP of Resident Evil: Code Veronica?

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

cogito ergo incommo posted:

Does anyone know of a good VLP of the original Crash Bandicoot series? I've watched the one on the Archive before and its really good, but it uses Dailymotion (and Vimeo) and I can't stand that platform anymore.
Former mod and all around nice guy, JordanKai, did the whole series but I guess the videos are gone now....for reasons?

VVVVVV
Do you mean Segagaga?

discworld is all I read fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Oct 19, 2018

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Siren 2 did receive an English release, but only in Europe for some reason. Given how easy emulation is these days, I'm genuinely surprised no one's tried tackling it since. Makes more sense than translating the game from scratch, at least.
Sadly it's a fairly buggy game in PCSX2 and it's not a game where you want to be hampered by semi-constant jankiness in an emulator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Turtlicious posted:

Is there a group like StrawHatNo who did RE:7? Let's plays that are both Informative and entertaining are like crack to me.
Men Drinking Coffee?