Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

Color Printer posted:

At this point maybe someone should go through and see which LPs on the list can only be viewed that way and tell Geop so he can put a note by them on the list. :v:

Okay.

Devil May Cry 3
Hopkins FBI
Daikatana
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Dead Space

I know that someone uploaded NSMBW to youtube but it isn't linked in the archive, actually I'm willing to bet quite a few of these are on youtube so maybe someone could look into finding them and seeing if Baldurk can add them to their respective Archive page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Geop posted:

As a reminder, give me a shout if anything else is out-of-place and I'll change it accordingly :v:

You're missing a space in The Void recommendation, in between the title and byline.

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

You missed and/or ignored the recommendation of Disaster in the last thread, so...

Disaster: Day of Crisis by Coulis and friends - Disaster is a Wii game only released in Japan and Europe that tries to tell a completely serious story about a city suffering from natural disasters, and fails miserably at it on account of having absurd gameplay mechanics and characters. Sadly, the LP was never finished, but the thirteen existing episodes are some of the funniest stuff you can find on these forums.

He didn't add every single recommendation, I'm guessing in that case he probably didn't want to add an incomplete LP to the list.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Camel Pimp posted:

I kinda wish there were more glitch-based LPs; the only ones I can think of are Pokemon Blue and FF6. Never read the Pokemon one because I don't like Pokemon, but I've heard good things. The FF6 one, though, is an absolute blast. It's mostly based around one glitch, the Airship glitch, but it's amazing how one glitch can mess a game up so, so thoroughly.

Have you seen Just a Friend's LPs of Spyro 2 and Spyro 3? He does regular playthroughs of each level and then he completely tears them apart with glitches and out of bounds stuff.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

That's Kamoc's channel which is a good enough reason to recommend that everyone go watch his LP of Silent Hill: Homecoming. He used YouTube's annotations to create a video CYOA LP of Homecoming, it's really good and super awesome.