Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

VolticSurge posted:

It's pretty good.
Just be prepared for Higwang making tons of rookie mistakes and Chitlin giving him poo poo for it.

And Highwang carrying ALL the food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Leon Cross posted:

Hm. What's the best blind let's plays some of you goons have seen?

Dark Souls by Geop & co. because Geop's the only one whose blind, while his co-commentators aren't, but tend to lead him into disaster anyways through either being too cryptic for their own good or outright lies.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

bewilderment posted:

Lay on me some cool atmospheric horror games where the LPer is in the non-blind SA mold rather than the screaming twitch/pewdiepie style.

Assume I've already seen Niggurath, davidspackage and supergreatfriend's stuff. And CannibalK9's The Void.

CJacobs just started Silent Hill 1 and he is a good and chill dude.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Getsuya posted:

Awesome. Those all look perfect!

CJacobs is doing the original Silent Hill right now and previously did The Evil Within.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Powerfrog posted:

So I recently discovered Mystery Tournament, where 100s of speedrunners duel each other racing randomly selected games over and over in a tournament setting, it was rad but I want more now I've finished watching them all.

I dunno if it's strictly LP, but I was wondering if there's a series out there that is competitive players competing against each other to best each other in games and kinda keeping a running tally over dozens of games/challenges. If it's multiplayer that's great, but I guess if you know of any cool speedrun racers with good personalities that would be great too.

Smight's doing his own mystery tournament right now (it's on hiatus for the holidays, but the videos are on his Twitch channel and on his stream archive channel). He (and a lot of other people) run Link to the Past Randomizer races/seeds on Twitch, a lot of which you can watch on SRL's twitch page.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

MillennialVulcan posted:

He's been making noise on twitter that he's recording it again.

I think his main problem is trying to fit recording into four people's schedules.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Are there any channels doing good post-release Dead Cells stuff? Preferably from a new file. The good stuff is all early access and the post-release stuff is almost entirely insufferable.

Bellmaker posted:

I am also looking for this as insufferable is an understatement. Caught some good streams but something starting from the beginning would be helpful.

I know TieTuesday streamed some post-release Dead Cells earlier this month.

Stream 1: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/301427706

Stream 2: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/301847824

Stream 3: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/303801029

There are also other games on the streams, but Dead Cells is first everytime.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Commander Keene posted:

Thirding Nat20; he and Tea have also done some Mega Man LPs and a blind Symphony of the Night run which are good.

They're currently doing MM11 right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

ZeusCannon posted:

Was smight doing a witcher lp or am i going insane

He's done streams of Witcher 1.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVzW5E8pn2CP_JETj6r7yOiIVW5WUbQUY