Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ivantod
Mar 27, 2010

Mahalo, fuckers.

AzureRequiem posted:

Okay so I've searched the forums and scoured the archive and master list, and I'm just having no luck.
I'm trying to find a Fire Emblem Awakening SSLP I remember reading almost a year back now. I don't recall who did it, but it was really well done and got me into Awakening. Anyone know if this LP still exists?

This one perhaps: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3547693 ?

It seems it wasn't completely finished so LP Archive lists it as abandoned. As such it doesn't appear in the default list, you have to search for it explicitly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ivantod
Mar 27, 2010

Mahalo, fuckers.

Lord Malfegor posted:

Ivantod's Wing commander LP is only partially archived (images are present, videos lost). Is there a good LP of wing commander anywhere on the web? And if one were to follow the Ivantod LP along side a longplay, would one miss anything?

Hi!

The videos got eaten when Viddler went commercial only; however I actually still have all the original recordings so am currently working on re-uploading the videos to Youtube after which I will ask baldurk to update the links in the archived LP. It took me a while to get going on this, but finally I am making progress and hopefully it should get done within the next week or so. Not sure how long it will take baldurk to update the links aftet that but I could make the links public at least until that's done so you could follow it that way.

Also, if you have platinum/archive access here it's very much worth reading the original thread in full instead of just the archived LP!

I guess if you would follow someone else's videos short comments that I make about what happened in each video probably wouldn't make too much sense. :v: But storyline wise I guess you wouldn't miss anything.

ivantod
Mar 27, 2010

Mahalo, fuckers.

Lord Malfegor posted:

That is great news, I will check your Youtube channel and if I see the videos I will have a watch, otherwise I'll await Baldurk. I do have access to the thread, it looks like all of your images are there too. Does Baldurk go through every SSLP thread he archives and point the image tags to his site? Must take forever!

Oh yeah images are safe either way as they are hosted on LPix (also maintained by baldurk) and he anyway makes separate copy for archives. So those are not going away any time soon. I was uploading videos at Viddler because Youtube had a 10 (or 15) minute limit--once they lifted the limit I switched to youtube but that was only the last third of the Wing Commander LP. But anyway, I am finally re-uploading them all to youtube so it should all be back to normal shortly!

ivantod
Mar 27, 2010

Mahalo, fuckers.

Fedule posted:

Looking for a nice friendly LP of Hellblade. Minimal bullshit preferred. Know any?

You could try the LP done by our own Genocyber. She didn't post it here, but it is available on her Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKmczKLLqKB_XyGhJ82yUpmnC6HgruJ9h