Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

CJacobs posted:

Would someone be so kind as to recommend me some chill, low-intensity LPs? I've got a killer headache and don't want to watch actual TV because I hate being yelled at by 5000db commercials.

I'm on my phone and can't find it, but can someone post the Sonic 2 Easy Mode video? It's the chillest thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

I think it would be worth recommending some shorter LPs to go along with these hundred+ post epics.

Sonic Easy Mode by DocFuture is pretty old, but it's a wonderfully entertaining whatever-it-is that you can watch in 20 minutes and definitely does something different with the medium.

Link's Awakening by MeccaPrime relies on the audience having played the game in question before, but it takes LP expectations and runs with them in a fun direction (the original forum post didn't give away the game like the LP Archive Table of Contents does).

There was also a Flywrench LP that was aesthetically unique, but I don't see it in the archives.