Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

KittyEmpress posted:

Are there any tolerable LPs of Spore that show off more than one system for the whole game? Every LP I've seen on youtube seems to be 'screams at the screen as they murder everyone' while also having really bad commentary.

Some kind of informative one would be nice, but I'm not sure those even exist outside SA.

Smite streamed Spore some time ago and is uploading it to Youtube. It's pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I'm pretty sure only computers tragically die after LPs.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Some historians just found this script from Shakespeare's secret stash

Shakespeare in SlowCaesar posted:

DECIUS BEETUS
Great Caesar,--

CAESAR
Doth not beetus bootless kneel?

CASCA
Speak, hands for me!

CASCA first, then the other Conspirators and BEETUS stab CAESAR

CAESAR
Et tu, Beetus? - Then fall, Caesar.
Dies

CINNA
Liberty! Freedom! Let's Play is dead!
Run hence, proclaim, cry it about the streets.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

LorrdErnie posted:

I just finished watching Chip and Ironicus's LPs of the uncharted games and am looking for something similar with co-commentators with really good chemistry playing a game that doesn't drag on excessively. I'm already watching their current Watch_D0gs LP.

Jeff and David are probably right up your jam. In particular their Darksiders 1 and 2 LPs are real good.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Jeff and David have been doing a pretty informative LP of Monster Hunter World

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

bike tory posted:

Can anyone recommend a decent Chrono Cross VLP?

ARavingLoon did a Stream VLP of it that's pretty good, only thing about it is that it has a (pretty good) gimmick of naming literally every character Bruce.