Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Any good humorous screenshot lps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

ChaosArgate posted:

Hold up, this went up on the archives a few days ago.

http://lparchive.org/Dekiru-Otoko-no-Mote-Life/

Also gonna throw out a recommendation for Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal, but while the first half is gold, it does kind of taper off midway through.

http://lparchive.org/Pokemon-Vietnamese-Crystal/

Thanks, I'll check those out.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Mega64 posted:

There's horror games made significantly less scary thanks to The Dark Id, like the Resident Evil games and Clock Tower 3.

You're going to love this poo poo

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
What are good let's players to follow right now?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Turtlicious posted:

C and I are pretty much perfect.

Also Retsuprae.

Slowbeef's single stuff is pretty ok, just don't take it too seriously, because most of it is him playing a game for the first time. You're going to see something he missed just don't get super mad about it you'll be fine.

If you need more, then JordanKaiSA is pretty great as well, and just started a Shadow The hedgehog LP>

IF you can put up with people thanking their Patreon for the last 1 or 2 minutes of every video, StrawHatNo is pretty great as well.

Who's C and I?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Hey, seems like From Earth's Silent Hill lps are gone from the Archive?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Niggurath posted:

Here ya go:

Thanks man. It's real weird these got removed.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Any good witcher 3 lp around here?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
What's the story with Khad? I was watching the old slowbeef metroid prime let's play and he came up in a video or two. I thought he was pretty funny, but turns out he's been mega probated, what happened exactly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

lmao