Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I'd also like to see Geop's own Dark Souls LP added to the list http://lparchive.org/Dark-Souls/

I wholeheartedly second this. It's absolutely worth a watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Does anyone remember the really comprehensive Castlevania let's play series of (almost) all the games that got posted a few years ago? it didnt seem to make it to the archives.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Niggurath posted:

It was done by Zeratanis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTAGb6AGBco. Sadly he's a crumb bum who doesn't setup playlists on his youtube, but all the videos seem to be there.

that's the one, thank you! I'd looked up a few castlevania let's plays on youtube, and the people playing were insufferable. i remembered this one being pretty easy to watch.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Zeratanis posted:

I should really set up a playlist though when I think about it.

Yes you should. half of the videos end with "Up next...Angry video game nerd plays castlevania!" :colbert:

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

so i'm looking for another Co-commentary or Co-Op game with some fun back and forth banter. Something along the vein of Mzbundifund and bacter's Amulets and armor, or beef & Betus' bloodborne. Preferably something more of the RPG flavor.