Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

Wait...I had something for this...
I have been really enjoyin the current McKilligan play through of Xcom.

One of the reasons is becasue it has soemone who worked on the game as a co-commentator

Are there any other LPs which do the same>

Also please do not recommend that game about some squirel where 3 drunk English developers talking about it! Tried it not my thing! Even a good thread with someone who chips in about the game they worked on would be interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

Does anyone have a link to The Man with a Hats LP of the first Batman game? All the links in his thread are deleted and its not on the lparchive.

Have any other good LPers moved to there own sites? I know Chip & Ironicus have their own site but they still have threads here too.

Cheers

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

Mico posted:

how many more have to die?

To be fair there is nothing inside that building!

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

Can anyone recommend a good play/stream through for any of the following!

Life is strange
Game of thrones
The fall
Five nights at Freddy's 4
SOMA
Invisible Inc

Thanks in advance!

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

Looking for a good Frostpunk Lets play . Cheers