Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleshwit
Apr 25, 2011
I'd recommend more than a few Selenic Martian LPs, actually.

My two favourites of his would be Headhunter because while it's definitely a bad game you should never play, it's the kind of bad game I could see myself playing because it's just awful in a really interesting way. Plus those live action news segments are great. The story is really what makes this LP.

Also features probably the worst driving mechanics ever, as well as a really weird system that slows down your progression through the game by forcing you to grind driving for no reason at all other than padding.

I'm also fond of his Vivisector LP since it's of a FPS that was never officially released in English speaking countries. The game starts out pretty bad (if you ask me) and arguably gets better the further on it goes, weirdly enough. Also, Selenic Martian goes into some detail about some of the talent (genuine and otherwise) involved in the game, and late in the series speaks about some scandals in the Russian game industry.

The game features a kind of neat dismemberment/maiming mechanic too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU