Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

StrixNebulosa posted:

The funniest LP I have ever seen: Saints Row 2. I've yet to find another LP in the archive that makes me laugh quite as hard.

Seconding that, this LP is comedy gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Sundowner posted:

what are good solo blind SA VLP's? maybe a relatively recent game but not required.

mostly curious how others fair with and format LP's like that

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon by Your Evil Twin, it's blind but the videos are heavily edited, it's really good. Not recommended if you hate fun or the 80's.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Saints Row 2 with Panzer and Kaubocks?

This, it's fantastic.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Kaubocks posted:

Hey, just wanted to touch on this real quick. If you weren't able to find the episode at all, it may have been because that episode was actually blocked due to copyright (the ever persistent problem of having The Final Countdown in nearly every episode...). You weren't the first person to bring this up this weekend, so I've reuploaded the video with a slight edit to work around it. You can find it here.

Please, tell me you have sung it yourself like the last time :allears:

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Occultatio posted:

So if I've really enjoyed Agent355's La-Mulana LPs, Highwang's Hollow Knight and Smite's Environmental Station Alpha, what are other good ones I should check out in a similar vein? I'm basically looking for knowledgeable, completionist playthroughs of puzzle-y (or at least secret-filled) metroidvanias/exploration games.

Combat Lobster's LP of Volgarr the Viking and Kaubocks LP of Shovel Knight are good, both in the archive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
I'm looking for a truly instructive LP of Crusaders Kings 2, either recent or applicable to the current state of the game. I don't mind text or video, goon-made or of a third party, just not the usual narrative kind.