Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

FrickenMoron posted:

I dont really like Squints LP of Demon's Souls because it completely ignores the online elements, which are an integral part of the game. I know WHY he did it (easier to manipulate tendency to show off events), but there are ways around it.

Squint posted:

I heard Demon's Souls has a pretty unique incorporation of multiplayer. Will you be showing that?

Unfortunately, no. The wireless connection to the internet that my PS3 makes use of is tenuous at best, and Demon's Souls will dump you unceremoniously to the main menu the instant connectivity is lost-no save, no prompt to check your connection, just a dialog box that pops up saying "lol now u offline" and an OK button which takes you back to the title screen.

Those of you with compatible versions of Demon's Souls, feel free to put together Blue Phantom boss runs or record your Black Phantom invasions and I'll happily add them to a list of multiplayer videos in this OP. I only ask that, to prevent spoilers, you point out in your posting of the video if I haven't yet cleared the area featured in the video.

He wasn't unreasonable and he even invited people to show it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Sneaky Fast posted:

So i saw this video of Arma where two police officers (in character ) stop a driver and all hell breaks lose. Does anybody have the faintest clue to where i could find it?

Only thing I can think of is this.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

http://lparchive.org/Halo-2/